- What is the cost of shipping within the U.S. (including Hawaii and Alaska)?
- We currently charge a flat-rate ship of $6.00 / order to ship within the U.S. (including Hawaii and Alaska).
- What is the cost of shipping outside the U.S.?
- We currently charge $8.00 / order to ship to Canada (PayPal method is preferred if possible). For all other countries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you on the most cost efficient way to ship your Sew Chill piece(s).
- Can you combine shipping for multiple orders?
- We will combine shipping up to the 3rd order placed each day so long as all items are ready to ship (RTS) and can fit in a single mailer. If we cannot fit all pieces in a single mailer, then the items will continue to be shipped separately. When shipping is combined under this scenario the unused per order shipping cost you paid is refunded at time of shipping. For example: A customer orders 3 RTS items in a day and pays $6.00 shipping/order. We combine them into two mailers. The customer would receive a $6.00 refund at the time of shipping.
- How does shipping work with pre-orders?
- If you pre-order a ready to ship piece along with a pre-order piece(s), we will be shipping the entire order when the pre-order is ready. If you need your RTS piece(s) immediately, we kindly suggest checking out with that item(s) first, and then carting the pre-order next.
- What is your return policy?
- Sew Chill does not accept returns, but we do our best to make sure every customer is 100% satisfied with the shopping process. We do honor size exchange for the same piece if the size(s) you need is currently in stock and request for size exchange(s) is made within 7 days of receipt. Please email us at email@example.com to initiate this process.
- Where are your pieces made?
- Sew Chill pieces are designed and handmade in the USA.
- Do you have a lookbook of past pieces?
- You can find our lookbook HERE. If you are looking to purchase a past piece, our Sew Chill Buy-Sell-Trade Board may have just the piece.
- Do you have a repair service?
- We offer free mending (excludes hemming or custom alterations) services for well-loved Sew Chill items as we stand 100% behind our creations. Kindly send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know you are sending an item(s) our way. Include in the email what you would like fixed and your return shipping address. Once your email is received, we will respond within 24-72 hours with the address where the items should be sent.
At this time, mending turnaround is 10-14 business days. Return shipping is covered by Sew Chill.